RETURN POLICY – EU and EEA Web/Emails Orders (for consumers)
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.intradamusic.com can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Return does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (REEDS, MOUTHPIECES, etc).
Refunds will be made within 14 days of notice of cancellation, as long as the goods have been received by INTRADA.
For a full refund, goods should be returned in brand new retailable condition. Any reduction in value will be deducted from the refund. Reduced value may be due to marks, damage, wear, damaged packaging etc.
Refund will be made including delivery cost (lowest price - as stated on our website). Additional cost for another delivery option selected by the buyer will not be refunded.
1. You bear the cost of returning the goods. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
2. The item(s) returned should be in its original and saleable condition.
HYGIENIC REASONS (no automatic right of refund):
For REEDS and MOUTHPIECES: must includes all orginal packaging that must be UNDAMAGED and INTACT - SEALED - seals have not been broken.
3. All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
4. Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
5. The return postage costs (with possible customs duties) and packaging charge is non refundable.
ul. Sienkiewicza 10/12A/3
PL 25-333 Kielce
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org
New models: ER, DSII, VINTAGE more »
New models mouthpieces: MALBEC and VERDOT more »
Legendary mouthpieces for saxophones more »
Settlement of credit card and e-transfer transactions is carried out through the Dotpay Settlement Center