Returns Procedure – EU Web/Emails Orders (for consumers)
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.intradamusic.com can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (reeds, mouthpieces etc).
1. You bear the cost of returning the goods. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
2. In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned should be in its original and saleable condition.
For reeds and mouthpieces: includes all orginal packaging that must be undamaged and intact (hygienic reasons).
3. All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
4. Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
5. The return postage and packaging charge is non refundable (free delivery not applicable returns).
ul. Sienkiewicza 10/12A/3
PL 25-333 Kielce
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at email@example.com
Settlement of credit card and e-transfer transactions is carried out through the Dotpay Settlement Center